RIVM guidelines COVID-19
How do I deal with the Coronavirus?
The government has indicated that - subject to the right conditions - it is again safe and responsible to go to contact professions.
I am happy to assist you.
The new 1.5 meter society is new to all of us. I can imagine that you want to know how that works.
To ensure the health and safety of guests, I only work by appointment.
I work according to the RIVM guidelines and the ANBOS COVID-19 Hygiene Protocol for Beauticians. These guidelines are strictly followed within my practice and I would like to share the most important things with you in advance.
- Do you suffer from one of these complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, (slight) cough, chest tightness, increase or fever (from 38 °), or does one of your housemates suffer from chest tightness or fever (from 38 °)? Please contact me and then stay at home. We will then make a new appointment.
- Arrive exactly on time (not too early or too late), so that you do not have to wait in the reception area, but there is also enough time between the appointment with the next customer.
- Use the disinfectant hand gel upon arrival. I do not shake hands on receipt due to hygiene.
- Wash your hands after the treatment and use the disinfectant hand gel.
- During all treatments I will wear a mouth mask.
- I clean the contact points after every treatment.
- Extra cleaning of furnature, telephone and computer.
- Extra cleaning of the treatment chair and cosmetic equipment.